CZT MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CZT MapleStory

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unban or fix my account~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xfightuh

unban or fix my account~ Empty
PostSubject: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:45 am

im not sure if i got banned or if something went wrong with my account it says that it got blocked or deleted...pls help me fix this problem i just got my fourth job and i used brandish (4th job skill) and i got d/c pls fix this problem thanks<33
Back to top Go down
kyle
Maple Master
Maple Master
kyle

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:19 am

TBH you should be unbanned last because you made 3 posts the same

You were banned because you took abnormal damage. I have SS to prove.
Back to top Go down
itsphreak
Noobster

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:33 am

i was also wrongly banned! i used my 4th job skill and got banned. my name was "shadower" please help!
Back to top Go down
xfightuh

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:34 am

sorry for posting 3 times i didnt know where to post because this was a problem, i got banned, also wrongly banned and was just trying to get your attention...im very sorry. i didnt know wat was going on because i got d/c randomly. i dont understand wat you are talking about abnormal damage? please explain thanks

Last edited by xfightuh on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
itsphreak
Noobster

PostSubject: =[   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:36 am

do you have aim or any way of me contacing u fightuh?
Back to top Go down
xfightuh

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:37 am

yes i do Very Happy its aim : ayimmm
Back to top Go down
xfightuh

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 am

did i do something wrong?
Back to top Go down
kyle
Maple Master
Maple Master
kyle

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 am

Stop spamming the forums with crap.
Back to top Go down
itsphreak
Noobster

PostSubject: !   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:39 am

can u go on so i can talk to u?
Back to top Go down
xfightuh

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:39 am

sorry...i just want know wat i did wrong i just got my 4th job and then i get banned -.- without knowing wat happend
Back to top Go down
kyle
Maple Master
Maple Master
kyle

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:43 am

xfightuh wrote:
sorry...i just want know wat i did wrong i just got my 4th job and then i get banned -.- without knowing wat happend

Yes you have said more than enough times now. But it aint getting fixed untill a GM comes on. So just be quiet and stop spamming.
Back to top Go down
xfightuh

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 am

um may i ask who you are? if you arnt the gm then i dont think you should be speaking me that way very rude...you kind of have to understand my point of view...
Back to top Go down
kyle
Maple Master
Maple Master
kyle

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:50 am

I did understand it; once, and that was more than enough. Making multiple posts and threads does not get your issue solved any quicker. It only influences responses like mine where its really hard to feel sorry for someone who is being annoying.
Back to top Go down
dennispage
Maple Master
Maple Master
dennispage

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:50 am

lolz kyle is close enough to a GM...

basicly hes a GM's Best friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kyle
Maple Master
Maple Master
kyle

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:51 am

It's cos i cook sock so well geek
Back to top Go down
xfightuh

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:55 am

i dont care if your married to the gm...still dont have the right to tell me to shut up and if its gettin annoying then dont reply.
Back to top Go down
dennispage
Maple Master
Maple Master
dennispage

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:56 am

technicly... he does....
Back to top Go down
kyle
Maple Master
Maple Master
kyle

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:57 am

I'd never told you to shut up. And i'm doing you a favour, because I think you'd rather have me telling you to stop spamming than a moderator silencing your forum account for breaking the rules.

End of.
Back to top Go down
xfightuh

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:00 am

arnt you nice...you all are the same...just cus you have power do watever the hell you like rite? very fair =\
Back to top Go down
kyle
Maple Master
Maple Master
kyle

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:02 am

I have the same powers as you. I would love to help but 1) I cannot do anything relativly helpfull because im a nub, 2) The more someone complains, the harder it is to make the effort to help someone.

That means that your last post is false, because in theory your "powers" are exactly the same as mine.

If you want someone with Forum Powers, talk to Tyracia, Malimber or Richard.
As far as GM Powers are concerned, talk to Dominus, Kakashi or TLGER.
Back to top Go down
xfightuh

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:04 am

all i wanted was the gms to tell me wat i did wrong in order for my account to get banned and my friend told me i got banned for taking abnormal damage and i dont understand wat that means because i dont have hacks or anything like that. as soon as i got my 4th job and used this skill on a monster i got d/c. i dont think i did anything wrong..
Back to top Go down
xfightuh

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:06 am

thank you very much kyle. the only reason y i said ppl with "powers" cus you seemed like you were the shit and your buddy there was bakin you up. like i said earlier if you are the same as me then dont tell me wat to do if you want to help thats great but otherwise mind your own business thanks..
Back to top Go down
itsphreak
Noobster

PostSubject: :D   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:10 am

owned lol
Back to top Go down
kyle
Maple Master
Maple Master
kyle

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:12 am

Okay, to summerise this.

All i personally know about you being banned is that you took an abnormal damage of 9400545 hit points without dieing.

What does this mean?
This means that you were hit for an overall score of 9,400,545 during a set time. Even though you may not have seen this, either due to lag, or due to useing a hack it has banned you because the server has recorded that you were hit for an extreme amount of damage without dieing or using pots.

What do i do know?
You have to wait and keep quiet untill Richard (the database admin) can fully look into this situation. He will be able to see this post and read about what has happend and he will make a consiencious decission based on the factors affecting your ban.

Why are writing your reply in such a gay way Kyle?
So not to cause confusion or disruption, and so i am 100% clear in what i am saying. I'm also a large tool.

xfightuh wrote:
like i said earlier if you are the same as me then dont tell me wat to do if you want to help thats great but otherwise mind your own business thanks..

Thats contradicting yourself because i need to tell you what to do to help you.
Back to top Go down
xfightuh

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:20 am

ok so basically i took a lot of damage over time or all at once lol but either way i was gona wait till a gm replied but instead you replied and told me to keep quiet and said i was annoying...so thats y i replied bak and if thats spamming to you im sorry. -last post-
and thanks for explaining wat happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban or fix my account~   unban or fix my account~ Empty

Back to top Go down

unban or fix my account~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next