CZT MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CZT MapleStory

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wow nostalgia lmao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Noobster

wow nostalgia lmao Empty
PostSubject: wow nostalgia lmao   wow nostalgia lmao EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:31 pm

jesus christ almighty, czt is really back? after a whole year. well to you gms/ admins you might ( or mightnot ) remember me as Zero or Phantom or Sanctus, names daniel though. i used to play czt ms a year ago before the server was shutdown. out of complete randomness i decided to google search czt ms just for old times sake and was surprised to fin this here lmao. i dont know if ill be playing on the server but i sure as hell do miss this comunity and ill be sure to be on the forums, haha i still have some of my old screenshots from czt i think.
[img]wow nostalgia lmao Maple0002-1[/img]
this is from one of the last days of czt when there was a hen event whith a crapload of monsters.

man good times
Back to top Go down
Dannylols
Noobster

wow nostalgia lmao Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow nostalgia lmao   wow nostalgia lmao EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:41 pm

Sorry but it's not back. /: Sad but true, I hope Tyr/Chimp will be remaking it someday.

Good luck with everything guys, I wish the best for you all :]

Danny~

<3
Back to top Go down

wow nostalgia lmao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CZT MapleStory :: Community Forums :: Presentation of the members-
Jump to: